Available delivery options
- Home Delivery FREE (5-7 working days)
Home delivery is FREE and takes 5-7 working days.
Your parcel can be delivered to any delivery address that you specify during the checkout or in your customer account.
Delivery takes place between 8am and 8pm, Monday to Saturday.
Delivery and returns cost
Standard delivery is FREE there is no extra charge.
All return shipping is FREE of charge.
I am from the United States, can i order?
Of course. We are a worldwide accessible brand!
Available payment methods
We have two available payment methods:
Paying with Credit Card
Which cards do you accept?
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, JCB and Diners Club cards.
When will my card be charged?
Your card will not be charged until your order has left our warehouse. If you send goods back, the amount will be credited back to your card account.
Your card information is encrypted in our system using 128-bit SSL technology. This high standard of security means shopping with a card on Loncer.com is safe and secure, and ensures that your data will under no circumstances be accessible by third parties.
Paying with PayPal
Can I pay by PayPal without creating a PayPal account?
Yes, in order to do so select PayPal as your preferred payment method during checkout, at the end of the ordering process you will be directed to PayPal. If you would prefer not to create an account, then simply select the option ‘Don’t have a PayPal account?’ and you can enter your card details and confirm the payment as a PayPal guest.
At Loncer, we are always making sure your information is protected. When we receive your information, we use many security features, taking into account industry standards, to protect the personal information that you provide.
– We offer secure “https” access to Loncer.com website.
– Access to your data on Loncer is password-protected, and sensitive data (such as credit card information, address and phone number) is protected by SSL Comodo encryption when it is exchanged between your web browser and the Loncer website.
– We don’t keep details of the security code (or CCV number) that you need to input in order to complete an order using your credit card.
– To protect any data you store on our servers, we regularly monitor our system so we can avoid any possible threats.
We will do our best to protect your personal data. However, take into consideration a number of actions you can do to further protect your data:
– Keep your account safe by using a strong password that includes characters other than just letters.
– Please do not use the same password across many of your online accounts.
How to know your size: Woman's Clothing
Check how your usual size converts in the size conversion table. Please be aware that this a general guide only.
Still not sure what size to order? Why not contact us via email or call us to solve any issues or questions you may have.
What you buy matters.
Are my clothes cruelty free?
Yes! We love animals and we believe that we can still look fashionable without real fur.
Where are my clothes made and by who?
Loncer clothing line is made in the EU by efficient and hardworking professionals that receive all the love and benefits from the company as we are a family.